Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal. If you are not happy with our products or service and you need to return a product, please let us know and we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you. All new items sold have a 3-day inspection period from time of receipt. If you are not completely satisfied with your order upon arrival, we will refund your money or exchange the item, less a 15% restocking fee. A Return Authorization Number must be obtained from us within the 3-day inspection period. Then, the NEW or UNUSED item must be returned to us within 15 days from the date received. Return shipping charges will not be refunded. Do not ship items C.O.D. as they will be refused. This general product return policy does not apply to items sold As-Is (discontinued items).
To receive a refund or exchange:
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number by e-mailing us at [email protected] within the 3-day inspection period. Be sure to include your customer information and original order number. This is necessary to ensure your returned package is received and processed properly.
- We will e-mail you back with a Return Authorization Number.
- The NEW or UNUSED item must be returned in its original packaging within 15 days from the date received and the item must not show any wear, usage, or intentional damage. If we determine that any returned item is not in sellable condition we will return it to you and no refund or exchange will be made. Please include a copy of the original receipt and Return Authorization Number prominently displayed on your return.
- If a product is being exchanged, normal shipping charges will be applied when the new item is sent to you.
- The returns department requests that we allow 1-2 weeks turn around time for the issuance of a refund or for the shipping of an exchange.
- Original shipping charges, insurance, delivery confirmation charges, and/or credit card fees are not refunded.
The following may prohibit a full refund:
- Returned items without original packaging
- Items (product) that have been modified, abused, show wear, or have any intentional damage
- Items returned without a Return Authorization Number
New products are guaranteed to be free of defects. Used (As-Is) items are guaranteed to be as advertised. Although we visually check each item for any apparent defects before it’s shipped, we do ask that you immediately check your merchandise upon arrival.
If an item is damaged during shipment, please keep all materials (boxes, packing lists, labels and merchandise included with the shipment.) – This assists the claims process. Open and inspect all your items immediately upon arrival. If the package was damaged in shipment, please call the shipping company to initiate the claims process.